Familiar to audiences for her versatile portrayals across stage and screen, Zoe Perry, an acclaimed American actress, has breathed life into a range of characters. Among her notable roles are Renie in “No Pay, zoe perry nude,” Maxine in “Everyday Miracles,” and Katy Noonan in the popular series “Grey’s Anatomy.”
In this discourse, we delve into the Zoe Perry wiki, aiming to provide insights into her family background, age, net worth, dating life, profession, and more, all encapsulated in a concise manner.
Zoe Perry Overview
- Name: Zoe Perry
- First Name: Zoe
- Last Name: Perry
- Profession: Television Actress
- Date of Birth: September 26
- Year of Birth: 1984
- Place of Birth: Chicago, United States
- Hometown: Illinois, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Full/Birth Name:
- Zoe perry parents: Laurie Metcalf, Jeff Perry
- Siblings: Leah Perry, Mae Akins Roth, Will Theron Roth, Donovan Roth
- zoe perry husband: Not Known
- Children: Not Available
Who Is Zoe Perry?
American actress Zoe Perry was born on September 26, 1983. She gained fame for her portrayal of the young Mary Cooper in the CBS sitcom “Young Sheldon,” a part that her mother, Laurie Metcalf, originally developed for the earlier show “The Big Bang Theory.” Additionally, Zoe Perry has taken on regular parts in the TV programs “The Family” and “Scandal.”
Early Life of Zoe Perry:
Perry entered this world in Chicago as the child of thespians Laurie Metcalf and Jeff Perry. Her initial engagements on television involved portraying a younger version of her mother’s character, Jackie Harris, in flashback sequences on the ABC sitcom Roseanne. Despite this, her parents were hesitant about her venturing into acting until she reached adulthood, apprehensive about the potential stress it could entail. Perry disclosed that during her high school years, shyness prevented her from pursuing acting, but upon transitioning from Boston University to Northwestern University, she found her way onto the stage as a means of forging new friendships.
Zoe Perry’s Career Journey:
After completing her studies at Northwestern University, Zoe Perry ventured to New York with the aim of securing acting opportunities. She made guest appearances in several television shows there, most notably portraying Wendy in an episode of “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” in 2006.
One of Zoe Perry‘s most iconic TV roles is Jane in the series “The Family.” In 2016, she featured in nine episodes of this show. Zoe Perry made many TV appearances prior to her role in “The Family,” including “My Boys” from 2006 to 2010 and “Case Closed” in 2007. She also appeared in cameos on “Private Practice” in 2008, “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2012, and “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2012. She also appeared in the 2006 movies “Conviction” and “My Boys” between 2006 and 2010. She appeared on Broadway in “The Other Place” in 2013 alongside her mother.
Zoe Perry occupies a prominent spot in the main cast of “Young Sheldon,” portraying Mary Cooper, the nurturing mother of the young Sheldon Cooper. She also had a role in “The Big Bang Theory,” which is a precursor to this CBS television program. In the sixth season of “Scandal” in 2017, Zoe Perry had nine guest appearances. She also maintains a key part in “Young Sheldon.”
In the sixth season of ABC’s “Scandal,” Zoe Perry took on the character Samantha Ruland, a cunning antagonist affiliated with a covert organization bent on overthrowing the US government. Across nine episodes, Zoe Perry Hot skillfully portrayed this role. Through her character’s romantic involvement with Attorney General David Rosen, she managed to infiltrate the government’s ranks. It’s worth noting that Zoe Perry‘s father, Jeff Perry, played a notable role in “Scandal” as Cyrus, President Grant’s right-hand man and White House chief of staff.
List Below are Zoe Perry Movies and TV Shows
- 2008: “Deception” as Secretary
- 2008: “The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond” as Mathilde
- 2011: “Turkey Bowl” as Zoe
- 2014: “Cotton” as Maxine
- 2016: “No Pay, Nudity” as Renie
- 1992, 1995: “Roseanne” as Young Jackie (2 episodes)
- 2006: “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” as Wendy in the episode “Vacancy”
- 2006: “Conviction” as Audrey Knowles (2 episodes)
- 2006, 2008, 2010: “My Boys” as Waitress (4 episodes)
- 2007: “Cold Case” as Melinda Levy ’82 in the episode “Justice”
- 2008: “Private Practice” as Lisa in the episode “Equal & Opposite”
- 2009: “Ave 43” as Janet (2 episodes)
- 2012: “Grey’s Anatomy” as Katy Noonan in the episode “Beautiful Doom”
- 2013: “Second Shot” as Krystal Munson in the episode “If It Ain’t Fix, Don’t Break It”
- 2016: “The Family” as Jane in a recurring role (9 episodes)
- 2016: “NCIS” as Harpers Ferry Police Officer Kristen Fields (2 episodes)
- 2017: “Liv and Maddie” as Marlow in the episode “Tiny House-A-Rooney”
- 2017: “Scandal” as Samantha Ruland in a recurring role (9 episodes)
- 2017–present: “Young Sheldon” as Mary Cooper in a main role
- 1992: “My Thing of Love” at Steppenwolf Theatre Company as N/A
- 1998: “Pot Mom” at Steppenwolf Theatre Company as Lorraine
- 2006: “The Late Christopher Bean” at The Actors Company Theatre Studio as Susan Haggett
- 2010: “The Lieutenant of Inishmore” at Mark Taper Forum as Mairead
- 2010: “The Autumn Garden” at The Antaeus Company as Sophie Tuckerman
- 2011: “End Days” at Odyssey Theatre Ensemble as Rachel Stein
- 2011: “Peace in Our Time” at The Antaeus Company as Lilly Blake
- 2012–2013: “The Other Place” at Samuel J. Friedman Theatre as The Women
- 2013: “Good Television” at Atlantic Theater Company as Brittany
- 2014: “The Way West” at Steppenwolf Theatre Company as Manda
- 2015: “Anna Christie” at Odyssey Theatre Ensemble as Anna
- 2015: “I’ll Get You Back Again” (Staged Reading) at Steppenwolf Theatre Company
Zoe Perry stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Her weight is currently undisclosed, and specific body measurements will be updated in the near future.
- Height: 166 cm
- Weight: 57 kg
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Hair Length: Long
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Body Type: Average
- Breast Size: 34
- Waist Size: 25
- Hip Size: 35
- Biceps Size: Not Available
Achievements and Triumphs of Zoe Perry:
In the category of Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for the Critics’ Choice Television Award in December 2018, Zoe Perry and her mother were both nominated. Nevertheless, Alex Borstein won for her work in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
During 2016, Perry secured nine roles in the ABC suspense drama series, The Family. In 2017, she took on a recurring part in her father’s ABC political drama, Scandal. Notably, Perry’s involvement in the CBS sitcom Young Sheldon, a spin-off of The Big Bang Theory, had her portraying a youthful incarnation of Mary Cooper, the character her mother had portrayed. It’s interesting to note that despite her familial link to the character, she earned the role through an audition process.
After completing her degree, Perry relocated to New York with the intention of establishing herself in the television industry. While she managed to land minor roles, such as in Law & Order: Criminal Intent, a bout of homesickness prompted her return to California. Back in her home state, she delved into theatre work, alongside her mother. Their joint appearance on Broadway in The Other Place in 2013 was a notable highlight. Another significant theatrical endeavor was her participation in Eugene O’Neill’s Pulitzer Prize-winning play, Anna Christie, performed at the Odyssey Theatre Ensemble in West Los Angeles in 2015. Zoe Perry Hot co-stars for this production included her father and actor Kevin McKidd.
Born on September 26, 1983, Zoe Perry is a prominent American actress. She is best recognized for her portrayal of the young Mary Cooper in Young Sheldon, as well as her recurring roles in Scandal and The Family.
Zoe Perry Parents and Siblings:
Zoe Perry is the offspring of Jeff Perry and Laurie Metcalf. Among her family, she has four siblings named Mae Akins Roth, Leah Perry, Donovan Roth, and Will Theron Roth.
Zoe Perry’s Relationship Status:
Based on our information, Zoe Perry is currently believed to be single and there is no indication of any previous engagements. As of January 12, 2023, Zoe Perry is not in a romantic relationship.
Zoe Perry’s Net worth:
Zoe Perry stands out as one of the most affluent and renowned television actors. Our comprehensive analysis of her net worth, drawing from reputable sources such as Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, reveals an estimated sum of approximately $1.5 million.
Here are some facts about Zoe Perry:
- Zoe Perry was born in the American city of Chicago.
- Her astrological sign is Libra.
- She is the offspring of Jeff Perry and Laurie Metcalf.
- In 1992, Zoe made her debut on television in the show “Roseanne,” where she portrayed Young Jackie/Little Jackie.
- Zoe Perry is an accomplished actress known for her diverse roles on both stage and television. Some of her notable characters include Renie in “No Pay, Nudity,” Maxine in “Everyday Miracles,” and Katy Noonan in “Grey’s Anatomy.”
- Her portrayal of Mary Cooper in “Young Sheldon” earned her a nomination at the “2019 Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards.”
- She also goes by the name Leah Perry as a half-sibling.
- Since 2021, she has been married to Gab Taraboulsy.
- Zoe Perry nude: We don’t have any nude pictures of her. Usually this means that she hasn’t done any nudity yet.
Mary, portrayed by Zoe Perry in the CBS comedy series “Young Sheldon,” a spin-off of “The Big Bang Theory,” assumed the role of a younger Sheldon Cooper’s mother in 2017. Despite her familial ties to the character, she secured the role through an audition.
Similar to the concept of “Easter Eggs,” Shonda Rhimes has earned a commendable reputation for featuring actors across her array of popular TV shows. In the 5th episode of the 9th season of “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2005, Zoe Perry played the role of a patient under the care of Dr. Christina Yang. Her father, Jeff Perry, regularly portrayed Thatcher Grey, Meredith’s estranged father. In addition, Laurie Metcalf, Zoe’s mother, appeared as a patient in episode 22 of the second season. She briefly played a part in the television show “Scandal” (2012) as Zoe’s father, a recurrent character. Her professional life is tied to each of these occurrences.
Who is Zoe Perry?
Zoe Perry is a renowned actress and additional crew member.
What is her nickname?
Her nickname is simply Zoe.
When was she born?
Zoe Perry was born on September 26th, 1984.
What is Zoe Perry’s age?
As of 2022, Zoe Perry is 38 years old.
Who are Zoe Perry’s family members?
Zoe Perry’s family includes her father Jeff Perry, her mother Laurie Metcalf, and her four siblings: Mae Akins Roth, Leah Perry, Donovan Roth, and Will Theron Roth.
Where did Zoe Perry study?
Zoe Perry attended Northwestern University.
Is she in a relationship?
Zoe Perry is married to Gab Tatraboulsy.
What is her profession?
Zoe Perry is an accomplished actress and also contributes as additional crew.
Where was Zoe Perry born?
Zoe Perry was born in Chicago, United States.
What is Zoe Perry’s net worth?
Over $1.5 million is said to be Zoe Perry’s net worth.
Has she ever had kids?
No, Zoe Perry does not have any children.